JBCN School Blog
- Things To Keep In Mind For The First Day Of School
- Unique Features of the M.Ed Programme by NLE and D’Youville College
- The Complete Guide On How To Improve Memory And Concentration In Your Child
- Brain Food: What To Eat While Studying Or Revising
- How To Prepare Students For Exams or Assessments Step-By-Step
Unique Features of the M.Ed Programme by NLE and D’Youville College
The InstitutionsD’Youville College has a rich history of preparing some of the finest teachers through globally recognized programmes of education.Nation of Learning Excellence (NLE) is a JBCN Education initiative that offers top-quality courses and trainings to meet the professional development needs of the 21st century teacher.
Unique Aspects of the M.Ed course by NLE and D’Youville College
1) In-depth pedagogical studiesThe M.Ed programme has been designed to train you to think critically about education and teaching. As a result, you will receive comprehensive knowledge in subjects such as Learning Theories; Multiculturalism & Cultural Diversity; Technology Literacy; Critical Issues in Education; and Curriculum Planning, among others.
2) Learning convenienceThe programme provides a flexible and individualised academic experience to all students. The course features three modules spaced over the course of one year with three distinctive learning experiences – online, hybrid, and study abroad. The first and second module of the programme will be delivered through D’Youville’s online portal to accommodate the busy schedules of working teachers and professionals
The third module will see the D’Youville College professors come to Mumbai for in-person instruction, thus providing an international educational experience in the comfort of your home country.
The students however will have the option to complete the program and receive their certification during a study abroad experience at D’Youville College, in Buffalo, NY.
3) International EducatorsTo give students an international experience while still working full-time in their jobs, the D’Youville partnership brings the experienced educators of D’Youville College to you.
With online and face-to-face lectures, the teachers and professors of D’Youville will provide an international level of teaching to you.
The programme director is Dr. Hilary Lochte, School of Education Department Chair, D’Youville College. To know more about the faculty, click here.
4) International DegreeOn completion of the course, you will receive a diploma in Masters of Education from D’Youville College and will also be a part of the Alumni Association of D’Youville College.
D’Youville College and its programs are accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education which is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and Council on Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
Thus, the programme will endow you with a truly international degree that will empower you to teach across the globe and in the best Indian schools.
5) Study Abroad ExperienceStudents will also be offered an opportunity to visit the college in Buffalo at the end of the course to interact with their faculty members and other graduates from the same cohort.
Additionally, students will visit a variety of schools for observation and learning, certain historic sites, and natural wonders, such as the Niagara Falls.
They will also participate in the D’Youville College graduation ceremony where their degrees will be conferred.
6) Career AdvancementThe Professional Masters in Education at D’Youville College is the intellectual and professional next step for practicing teachers.
On completion of the programme, students can advance to many positions of Leadership, Education Managers, , Curriculum Developers, School Principals, Supervisors, Researchers, Edupreneurs, etc.
The Masters in Education is a one-of-a-kind programme that brings international education to Asia and is the perfect course to take your teaching career to the next level. To register for the course or know more, please visit http://bit.ly/mastersineducation
Share with the world:
Posted on: Tuesday,2018,Jun,Tue