IGCSE School result
We have often heard it said:Behind every success is effort, every effort is passion, Behind every passion is the courage to persevere
And it is this passion, effort and courage that we celebrate today with our IGCSE learners of 2017-18. We are very proud and overjoyed to share their results with you.
23 learners appeared for the IGCSE exams in March this year. In the overall performance in various subjects the learners secured 50 A*s and 49 A s. 8 learners have also qualified for the prestigious ICE certification out of which 6 learners have secured distinction and 2 learners have secured merit.
As we congratulate them on their success, we wish for them all the happiness and satisfaction in their future endeavours.
Grade X IGCSE Results:
- No. of learners who appeared for the Grade X IGCSE board examinations : 28
- 100% of learners scored A* or A in Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, French, ICT, Economics and Combined Sciences
- 92% of learners scored A* or A in Mathematics
- 82% of learners scored A* or A in Biology
- 80% of learners scored A* or A in Business Studies
- 78% of A* and As