Working at JBCN
JBCN International School offers teachers a unique opportunity to be a part of young, passionate organization that has glocalisation at its heart. There are myriad opportunities for growth both within and outside of the schools for teachers. Learning at JBCN is a lifelong process so anyone who is part of the organization grows not in only professionally but also personally as a result of continuous training and workshops.
At JBCN, we believe that teachers are learners too. We conduct weekly trainings, Weekly Professional Reading, Mentoring Programmes, Online Courses and Self Evaluations for our teachers. They are also exposed to National and International Workshops that help them professionally.
Apply Now »
- Empowering English
- Workshop on Mathematics (I.C.S.E. CURRICULUM)
- Interpreting Children’s Drawings – “Disha Counseling Center.”
- Care to Connect
- Differential Learning
- Classroom Management and Positive Disciplining, Concept Mapping
- Working in Groups
- Measuring Learning
- The Inquiry Classroom
- AECED Workshop
- Teacher Foundation Workshop
- Inclusive School – “The Blueberry Way”