Admission Policy & Procedure:
AGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERION FOR 2019-20
Grade Applying for
Date of Birth of the Child
Age of the Child as on 30th Sept, 2018
1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017
|2 Years completed|
1st October 2015 to 30th September 2016
|3 Years completed|
1st October 2014 to 30th September 2015
|4 Years completed|
1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014
|5 Years completed or has completed the previous academic grade|
|1st October 2012 to 30th Sept 2013||6 Years completed or has completed the previous academic grade|
|Grade II onwards||1st Oct, 2011 to 30th Sept, 2012||7 Years completed or has completed the previous academic grade.|
(Eligibility will be determined based on the previous Grade attended,
subject to submission of a valid school leaving certificate from the previous school)
- JBCN International School welcomes all learners who identify with the vision, mission and philosophy of the school as part of its family.
- Learners are eligible for admission to JBCN International only if they satisfy the school’s age eligibility criteria. Admission into the educational programme at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age.
- To enable our school team to invite you to an info-session, we request parents to share details via the enquiry link.
- Info sessions will comprise a school presentation with a member of the academic team.
- Timings for info-sessions are as follows:
- Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
- Saturdays from 09:00 am to 02:00 pm
- Our admissions team will schedule your appointment for the info session and share the same via email / telephonically.
- Post an info-session with a member of our school team, parents will be guided to take an ‘Admission Kit’ comprising the school brochure and an ‘Application for Admission’ form.
- As advised, parents will submit a complete ‘Application for Admission’ form along with the required documents to the Admissions Office.
- Thereafter, the Admission Panel will invite parents & the child to the Admissions Office for an interaction.
- Post interaction, you will be notified via a telephone call regarding the status of your child’s admission.
- Once your child has been granted admission, you will be required to confirm the seat by paying the applicable fees as advised by the Admissions Office within a period of 5 working days.
- On payment of the fees, you will be given a receipt which will confirm your child’s admission to the school.
Note: Submission of the ‘Application for Admission’ form does not guarantee admission.