Admissions for Grade 1-10 are closed and will be based on chance vacancies.JBCN Admissions for the academic year 2020-21 are now closed. For mid term admission enquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADMISSIONS NOW OPEN FOR AY 2021-22
Admission Policy & Procedure:
|AGE CRITERIA FOR AY 2021-22|
|GRADE||CUT OFF DATE|
|Nursery||1st January, 2018 to 31st December, 2018|
|Junior KG||1st January, 2017 to 31st December, 2017|
|Senior KG||1st January, 2016 to 31st December, 2016|
|Grade I||1st January, 2015 to 31st December, 2015|
|Grade II onwards||1st January, 2014 to 31st December, 2014|
- JBCN International School welcomes all learners who identify with the vision, mission and philosophy of the school as part of its family.
- Learners are eligible for admission to JBCN International only if they satisfy the school’s age eligibility criteria*. Admission into the educational programme at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age.
- To enable our school team to invite you to an info-session, we request parents to share details via the enquiry link.
- Our admissions team will schedule your appointment for the info session and share the same via email / telephonically.
- Post an info-session with a member of our school team, parents will be guided to take an ‘Admission Kit’ comprising the school brochure and an ‘Application for Admission’ form.
- As advised, parents will submit a complete ‘Application for Admission’ form along with the required documents to the Admissions Office.
- Thereafter, the Admission Panel will invite parents & the child to the Admissions Office for an interaction.
- Post interaction, you will be notified via an email regarding the status of your child’s admission.
- Once your child has been granted admission, you will be required to confirm the seat by paying the applicable fees as advised by the Admissions Office within a period of 5 working days.
- On payment of the fees, you will be given a receipt which will confirm your child’s admission to the school.
Note: Submission of the ‘Application for Admission’ form does not guarantee admission.
Bus facility is available for Parel School