Admissions for the Academic Year 2018-19 are now closed
For any enquiries pertaining to Mid-Term admissions, kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Policy & Procedure:
AGE ELIGIBILITY CRITERION FOR 2019-20
Grade Applying for
Date of Birth of the Child
1st Oct, 2015 to 30th Sept, 2016
1st Oct, 2014 to 30th Sept, 2015
1st Oct, 2013 to 30th Sept, 2014
1st Oct, 2012 to 30th Sept, 2013
Grade II onwards
1st Oct, 2011 to 30th Sept, 2012
- JBCN International School welcomes all learners who identify with the vision, mission and philosophy of the school as part of its family.
- Learners are eligible for admission to JBCN International only if they satisfy the school’s age eligibility criteria*. Admission into the educational programme at each grade level is therefore based on each learner’s age.
- To enable our school team to invite you to an info-session, we request parents to share details via the enquiry link.
- Our admissions team will schedule your appointment for the info session and share the same via email / telephonically.
- Post an info-session with a member of our school team, parents will be guided to take an ‘Admission Kit’ comprising the school brochure and an ‘Application for Admission’ form.
- As advised, parents will submit a complete ‘Application for Admission’ form along with the required documents to the Admissions Office.
- Thereafter, the Admission Panel will invite parents & the child to the Admissions Office for an interaction.
- Post interaction, you will be notified via an email regarding the status of your child’s admission.
- Once your child has been granted admission, you will be required to confirm the seat by paying the applicable fees as advised by the Admissions Office within a period of 5 working days.
- On payment of the fees, you will be given a receipt which will confirm your child’s admission to the school.
Note: Submission of the ‘Application for Admission’ form does not guarantee admission.